To sell your home at its maximum price, you must make it as appealing as possible to the buyers you want to impress.
The following are just a few of the many ideas I will review with you as your agent. We will look at your home through a buyer’s eyes; you will learn to assess your own home as if you had never seen it before, and together we will increase the perceived value of your home.
Our approach is to make only smart investments that will increase the market price of the most valuable asset you own at the lowest cost possible. We will help you decide which of these improvements will contribute to that goal and which are not necessary. We will give you our best professional advice. However, in the end, the decisions always reside with you.
- Paint with modern colors that appeal to today’s buyers — exterior and/or interior
- Improve lawn and landscaping for eye catching curb appeal
- Clean and repair windows and screens
- Clean and/or replace carpeting
- Touch up or refinish cabinets. We have inexpensive ways to make cabinets sparkle!
- Store, rearrange or donate furniture and accessories. We have a list of charities who would love to have your donations.
- Remove drapes so the natural light pores in
- Clean and/or repair appliances so they are in good working order
- Install GFCIs if needed. This item will come up on the home inspection so it’s better to install them in advance.
- Test smoke/carbon monoxide detectors and replace them if necessary.
We have our own Magnificent Manors Referral Directory of highly skilled and trusted professional contractors who offer excellent service at competitive prices. These contractors will be available to help us with any repairs or upgrades you decide to make.